Are you struggling with the church and your place in it?
Are your beliefs changing?
Do you need a safe place to ask questions and talk about your faith?
Do fully embrace Jesus’ commandment to love one another?
Can you just not make it to worship in person on a regular basis?
Join a community of others who are asking the same questions and dealing with the same struggles of living out their faith in this world.
What Do You Get?
- Instant access as soon as you join.
- A weekly video message from Anne
- Admission to our very private group powered by Mighty Networks where we interact with one another.
- Real talk about faith, theology and growing in our journey together
- A monthly book club
- You are free to engage at any level you want… from lurker to leader or anything in between
- You don’t have to commit for life! You can cancel any time you want.
What Does it Cost You?
Just $10.99 a month. The cost of an average Netflix subscription and less than 40 cents a day.
Email Anne if you have questions.
You try out Doubting Believer for two weeks for free and get instant access today right HERE.
A faith that struggles with questions is always stronger than a faith that never asks any.